My friend Billy brought me some deer and wild hog sausage. I hadn’t cooked this type of sausage before and was told they can be a little dry if not cooked correctly, so I decided to cook them up with some baked Brussels sprouts and cauliflower mixed with coconut oil. As you probably expected, they turned out awesome!
Here is the recipe (note: my measurements may be a bit vague since I usually work by sight and what looks good to me, so use your best judgment!):
- A 16oz bag of Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 large links of sausage (16oz total)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- How to make delicious brussel sprouts! (carmieandjosh.wordpress.com)
- Curry and Sriracha Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts with Chickpeas (egginon.wordpress.com)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad (ruthlovesfood.wordpress.com)
- Perfectly Roasted Brussels Sprouts (positivebeautyfoodie.wordpress.com)
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts (http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com)