I absolutely adored this whole series. I don’t know if it was the survival aspect, the characters full of depth, the wonderful writing, or just all of it combined, but I am definitely looking forward to reading more by Hugh Howey!
I have to say the first one, Wool, was my favorite out of the three. But having each of the three embrace a different perspective was wonderful.
Please keep writing about this wonderful world, I am eager to see what happens next!
- Exploring Hugh Howey’s Wikify Idea With Some Questions (fallsintowriting.com)
- 5 Authors’ Blogs for Self-Published Writers (kristenpham.com)
- Questions For Hugh Howey, Author Of ‘WOOL’ (npr.org)
- Book Review: ‘Dust’ by Hugh Howey (teleread.com)
- Writer Quirks (and Advice!) from Hugh Howey (janetboyer.typepad.com)