I was going to post a “things I did and/or accomplished in 2012″… but hell, you can read my blog (Kiki in Korea) and check everything out.. with pictures! So my website address has changed (obviously). I changed it to something I can keep for a long time and not have to change it again and confuse people (like my mom and sister)!
So to start of this year, my first adventure is not travelling it is taking pictures. I have seen many of my friends doing the ‘picture of the day’ thing and I decided to go ahead and try it out for a month and see if I have fun doing it and maybe I will do it for the whole year. Via a Facebook post I found a cool site that gives you a theme for each day. This is much more fun then just a random picture each day.
Some examples of what each day holds are things like:
- Today: It’s the first day of the new year, so take a photo of how you spent the day.
- Something new: Take a photo of something new. Something physical, the sunrise, a new attitude. Be creative!
- Heart: Take a photo of a heart, or a heart shape.
- The view from here: With many people around the world on holidays, it’s a great way to see where people are. take a picture of your view from where ever you are.
- Movement: Get moving and take a photo. You could take a photo of cars whizzing by, somebody jumping or you could even take a run and take photos as you’re jogging along.
Check out the site here…. Photo A Day to see the rest.
If you want to add it to your Google calendar you can get it from the public calendar I made. I used a previous one that someone else made (from the aforementioned site) and cleaned it up and added descriptions (also from the aforementioned site) on each day.
So I will continue to travel this year, just everything will most likely be closer to home (for now!)… And that all depends on where home ends up being since I haven’t decided that yet! Plus it doesn’t matter where I travel, every morning when I wake up the whole day becomes an adventure!